We are proud to Contribute Information to the Equine Medical Industry.
It takes a commitment to the industry to publish data found by our practice referral veterinary journals.
The publications that we contribute provide you with the latest equine industry news & standards.
Our goal is to release information to the industry that we have data to support in a timely manner.
- UK researchers warn that recent weather could be problematic for mares grazing tall fescue pastures - November 2023. University of Kentucky
- Macrolide- and rifampin-resistant Rhodococcus equi on a horse breeding farm, Kentucky, USA - February 2013 Emerging Infections Diseases
- Acute Deterioration and Death with Necrotizing Enteritis Associated with Lawsonia intracellularis in 4 Weanling Horses - December 2012 Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Phosphine intoxication following oral exposure of horses to aluminum phosphide-treated feed - February 2010 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Fire and smoke inhalation injury in horses - May 2007 The Veterinary Clinics of North America Equine Practice
- Carpal and fetlock conformation of the juvenile Thoroughbred from birth to yearling auction age - November 2006 Equine Veterinary Journal
- Evaluation of administration of West Nile virus vaccine to pregnant broodmares - December 2004 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Radiographic changes in Thoroughbred yearlings. Part 1: Prevalence at the time of the yearling sales - June 2003 Equine Veterinary Journal
- Radiographic changes in Thoroughbred yearlings. Part 2: Associations with racing performance - June 2003 Equine Veterinary Journal
- Evaluation of early fetal losses on four equine farms in central Kentucky: 73 cases (2001) - June 2002 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Endoscopic assessment of airway function as a predictor of racing performance in Thoroughbred yearlings: 427 cases (1997-2000) - October 2001 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Bacterial isolates from blood and their susceptibility patterns in critically ill foals - May 2001 Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Listeria monocytogenes septicemia in a Thoroughbred foal - March 2000 Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation
- Survey Radiography of the Carpus and Tarsus in Neonatal Thoroughbred Foals and Appearance at 6 Months of Age - February 2018 Journal of Equine Veterinary Science